Thursday, August 14, 2008

Payments and Order

Copy and paste the items you want showed on the blog. Paste the items with the items number on the Paypal box and add to cart. Some may not have any, just click on the "add cart"button.

LV Bags-1
$320



After that, send me a email ( go to Contacts if you do not know) I will send you a total of your products, you can send me the payment threw Paypal with email address (see below 4 more detail) and I will send your items with tracking # ASAP. (I prefer PAYPAL and I AM
Verified)


I am accepting payments online is through Cashiers Checks and Money Orders, which you can get from a Bank or local post office.

Western Union is also a option

Paypal is another service that I accept payments online through my blog. I have accept payments privately through the e-mail address with Paypal.

I DO NOT ACCEPT Personal Checks I repeat, I DO NOT ACCEPT Personal Checks.

No comments: